Comment on page
Transfer testCHZs and test Fan Tokens to your MetaMask Wallet
The term Faucet in Web3 refers to a tool that distributes test crypto coins and/or tokens on the testnet. Spicy Faucet is used to request test funds from the faucet.
Follow these steps to transfer testCHZs to your preferred wallet:
- 1.Go to your MetaMask Wallet and copy your wallet address to the clipboard.
- 4.Validate your request for testCHZs by clicking on the "Give me CHZ" button, and selecting "2 CHZs" from the dropdown menu.
- 5.After a successful transfer of testCHZs, the following pop-up message is displayed.
- 6.Go to your MetaMask wallet to confirm the receipt.
- 7.Select your MetaMask account. Click on the 3-dot menu (which indicates Options). Select View Account in Explorer.
Following is the expanded view of your transaction on the Spicy Block Explorer.
Transferring Fan Tokens is similar to transferring testCHZs. Assuming that you're a brand new user, you will have to manually add Fan Tokens to your MetaMask.
- 1.Go to your MetaMask Wallet and select Assets > Import tokens.
Use values from the table to
Import tokensinto your MetaMask Wallet.
2. Copy values from the above table and paste in the corresponding fields of the Import Tokens window. Select Add custom token.
3. Select Import tokens.
testACMtoken is used for the demonstration purpose. The Fan Token
testACMis added to your MetaMask Wallet.
- 1.Copy the account address from your MetaMask Wallet and paste it in the address field of the Spicy Faucet. Select the desired fan tokens from the Fan Tokens dropdown menu.
2. The transfer happens instantly. However, after a successful transfer of the Fan Token (here testACM ), the following pop-up message is displayed:
3. Go to your MetaMask Wallet to confirm the receipt of Fan Tokens.