Comment on page
Automated Market Maker - PepperSwap
Learn how to use the Swap and Pool functionality
An automated market maker is a type of Decentralised Exchange that utilises Liquidity Pools instead of order-books to run trades in a decentralised manner.
- 1.PepperSwap is the AMM launched on the Scoville Testnet. You can use it to swap tokens and add liquidity.
- 2.You can create and add liquidity pools to share the trading fees generated by the same pool.
To use Swap, do the following:
2. From the dropdown menu, select the desired token from a pre-configured list. Enter the token amount and select Swap.
3. Select Confirm Swap to proceed.
4. You will be directed to your MetaMask Wallet. After reviewing the transaction details, select Confirm.
5. You will receive a Transaction Submitted pop-up message.
6. Select View on Explorer to verify the same transaction on the Scoville Block Explorer.
7. Once the transaction is successfully complete, you will receive the following notification.
- 1.Switch the toggle button to Pool and select Add Liquidity.
Why do I need to apply to get whitelisted again?
Each pair is a Smart Contract and when you are the first liquidity provider, then you are the one who would deploy the contract. Hence, you must apply to be whitelisted as a deployer on the Scoville Testnet.
However, if the pair already exists, you should be able to add liquidity directly.
3. Enter the desired CHZ amount you wish to liquidate, select Supply.
4. Review details carefully and then select Confirm Supply.
5. You will receive a Transaction Submitted pop-up message. Optionally, select View on Explorer to view and verify the same transaction on the Scoville Block Explorer.