Comment on page
Learn how to mint NFTs
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unique cryptographically-secured token that exists on a blockchain. It cannot be replicated. Unlike fungible tokens, each NFT has a unique digital signature.
We have prepared a basic NFT smart contract allowing you to mint NFTs using MetaMask. This marks the first step towards CHZ becoming the centre of thriving sports and entertainment-focused web3 ecosystem.
To start minting NFTs, do the following:
- 2.You will require testCHZs in your digital wallet to pay for gas/transaction fees before you start minting the test NFTs. Therefore, transfer some testCHZs to your digital wallet (preferably MetaMask Wallet).
- 4.Out of 5 test NFTs, select the desired amount of NFT from the dropdown menu.
4. Select MINT.
5. You will be redirected to your MetaMask Wallet. After reviewing the transaction details, select Confirm.
6. Your transaction is successful and hence, you are presented with the transaction hash and a link to view the same on the Scoville Block Explorer.
7. Go to your MetaMask Wallet to view the transaction details.
8. Optionally, you can view transaction details on the Scoville Block Explorer.
Transaction on Scoville Explorer