Comment on page
Transfer testCHZs and test Fan Tokens to your MetaMask Wallet
The term Faucet in Web3 refers to a tool that distributes test crypto coins and/or tokens on the testnet. Scoville faucet is used to request test funds from the faucet.
Follow the steps to transfer testCHZs to your preferred wallet (here, MetaMask Wallet is used).
3. On the Scoville Faucet page, paste the copied wallet address in the Address field. Select the required amount of testCHZs by clicking on the Give me CHZ dropdown.
4. After a successful transfer of testCHZs, the following pop-up message is displayed.
5. Go to your MetaMask Wallet to confirm the receipt.
In case, your transaction doesn't go through, you can view and check for details on the Scoville Block Explorer.
6. Select your MetaMask account. Click on the 3-dot menu (which indicates Options). Select View Account in Explorer.
Following is the expanded view of your transaction on the Scoville Block Explorer.
Transferring Fan Tokens is similar to transferring testCHZs.
Assuming that you're a brand new user, you will have to manually add Fan Tokens to your MetaMask.
- 1.Go to your MetaMask Wallet and select Import tokens.
Use values from the table to
Import tokensinto your MetaMask Wallet.
2. Copy values from the above table and paste in the corresponding fields of the Import Tokens window. Select Add Custom Token.
3. Here, testACM token is used for the demonstration purpose. The Fan Token
testACMis added to your MetaMask Wallet.
- 1.Copy the account address from your MetaMask Wallet and paste it in the address field of the Scoville Faucet. Select the desired fan tokens from the Fan Tokens dropdown menu.
2. The transfer happens instantly. However, after a successful transfer of the Fan Token (here testACM ), the following pop-up message is displayed.
3. Go to your MetaMask Wallet to confirm the receipt of Fan Tokens.